October 9, 2007

simple things...






had a little misunderstanding with my boyfriend hours ago... he called... we talked... but it didn't made me feel better, still I was on my "naglood-mode" mood, so I left my phone on my bed and took a bath... I knew he'd text... (hoping for sweet sorrys and ILUs ... call me korny or whatever you wanna say... I admit. I am a hopeless romantic person, I think girls are...diba?)... but I never really expected to receive 75 new messages on my cellphone... it has 3 "im so sorry messages" and 72 "mis u beh... labshu" messages displayed infront of the cute rabbit pink background. awwww....it was the sweetest! lanay mai2x oi! bugto panty! amaw ka behhhhhhh!!! buang kaaaaaaaa!!!


keri yo kuntigo! Y

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi basin sa network to ba, nabuang unga mao nga nadawat nimo ug ikadaghan, :D migo ta ha? :D

the assassin within said...

haha! wa oi...ka daghan jud nya ge send... na buang baya xa nako... ;p salamat sa pag ag ramon the goon...

Anonymous said...

comment by josiah at the cbox...

Josiah: hahaha.. i love the text messages.. yeah girls are hopeless romantic individuals.. i almost have zero romance...:( but im really tryng to be...

Josiah: 75 text messages.. is a record.. i only sent max of 30msgs..to my girl. wla cya reply so i was worried..