October 2, 2007

dear tristan



Dear Tristan,

You'd probably be surprised by this one..
it's not that i missed you, i really don't..
As a matter of fact,i don't even think about you
anymore which really is a surprise since i've
been thinkin' of you as often as men think of sex and basketball..
but that was a year ago..

hey, it's your birthday today, so asa man ang tagay ani?..
You think i already forgot?
Why should i? I know how special the day is for you..
Can you still remember what happened exactly the same day
a year ago?

At exactly 12:01,i called you up since i wanted
to be the first to greet you on your candle&cakes day..
I wanted to invite you for dinner,i already have plans
of what we gonna do,even took a oneday leave at work
so we can have the night all to ourselves without me
worrying that i still have this 1AM shift..
Good thing my supervisor allowed me
to have that day off at work while im in my probationary period..
All's set, perfect..

I was expecting a groggy answer over the phone
but surprisingly, i heard a girl's voice..
"Hello?"
"Who in earth is this gurl?",i told myself..
I can't remember what were the exact words said..
"Si Jen ni, uyab ni Tristan,ikaw?" or something like it...
I can vaguely recall what occured days after..
All i know is that i ended up giving you
a very tight hug.. yes.. a hug..which is really my weakness by the way..

"Nailad nasad nako si Kai,ingon sila brayt siya,
sayon ra kaayo diay patuyokon,hahhahah", your SMS read,sent
to your friend who later confessed to me over SioMai sa may USC-MAin..
so pathetic..

3 months after and it was the same story everytime the
calendar turns 23rd.. MOnthsaries without you..
3 months in a row..
and i can't take it anymore..
i have to let you go..
or did you just wait for me to tell you that everything's over?

No, im not bitter..
It's a karmic world anyway..
And im super H-A-P-P-Y with my TruLab na..

By the way, saw you ganiha when the KMK bus stopped near your place
while unloading some passengers.. playin' with Kikay, your
sister's daughter.. But then again, i knew you were lying then..
She is your daughter..

Kai


- thank you akosikai for letting me post one of your write ups. i really like this one. idol.Ü*



label: blog hopping


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: