October 30, 2007






Santorini Island, Greece. my dream place. one of the reasons why I have to get rich. to be able to go there and experience what Lena (alexis bledel's role in the motion picture the sisterhood of the travelling pants- oh yeah! I put all the blaming to her) has experienced when she visited her grand pop in the beautiful island santorini. Romance...


two years ago, my heart was nailed to this place after watching that chick flick about life, love and friendship. I fell inlove with Santorini, I fell inlove with it's architecture and culture, (and I have to go there alone... I told myself). I don't know, there's just something about that place that changed my perspective in travelling. or am I just being one of the millions of the hopeless romantics out there wishing to experience one summer fling in greece just like what Lena has experienced? I have to go there...




P.S.

now that someone has owned my heart, maybe I'll just rearrange my plans. go there and experience everything beautiful with my boyfriend! wishful thinking... Y







and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santorini, i think thats the title on one of yanni's songs, anyway, i was thinking about your jazz songs :) send me a screenshot sa imong explorer kay magpaburn ko nimo hehehehehe

dan

ps. ok ra?

Anonymous said...

animal! ikaw diay ni dan??? haha!

Anonymous said...

hehehe ako ni mai, sorry lahi lang ako ngalan ha kay old account man gud ni sa blogger mao pud na akong gmail email add

Anonymous said...

hala! gnhan sad bya ko moadto sa greece,=)..

Anonymous said...

hala mas maayo fieldtrip nlng ta hehehe

Anonymous said...

agoi...agoi... nya akong plano? na mag emote2x ngadto...romance and all? wa na? ah cge nlang! fieldtrip nlng ta!

***FYRNZ*** said...

one of the best jud ning Greece..

parehas lagi tag gusto adtoan..shux!:)

Kriann said...

Nindot jud kayo didto! Kung unsa imo nakita sa pics and sa movie amo jud na!

Anonymous said...

Oh we have the same dream place hehe:)that's why i got the alias name thira :)The view is just breathtaking:)