October 1, 2007

just a few weeks ago, i posted a picture of a heart-formed cotton (which was the first object i saw on the floor when I woke up). i dont know if it's some what kind of a coincidence because this morning i saw a heart shape object lying on the floor again... this time it's a yellow rubberband reminding me for a special day (call me korny...bahala na! it's our 2nd monthsary...hehe). I'm not making it up...maybe I just got a doze of love in my artistic brain...ultimo lastiko ge tripan hehe! pero heart jud porma... i was lucky i was able to take a picture of it before myska, our german shepherd deformed it with her paws. tsk!


Y... wa lang. just spent the occassion playing tennis the whole cloudy afternoon til 8pm. took advantage of the tennis weather, ate drumstick (pobre tawon kaayo), kaon lechon ug pasayan dri sa house for dinner.





love u amaw!*



here's the pic. you judge it for yourself...diba heart?? ;p





and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so inlove.. haaay.. <3