October 18, 2007

akosikai's message at my cbox at the right corner of my blog page was the first thing I noticed when I opened my blog. she was telling me to read kemi's tag at her cbox. curious, I went straight to her page to see what it was (by the way, akosikai's blogpage is one of my fave hang-outs... I like reading her posts... she's really good at writing everything... idol kaayo. suya ko because I get nosebleeds whenever I write something. hehe...paets y sense akong mga gipang suwat). anyway, I saw kemi's tag... and it really made my day. thanks kai n kemi...bukad gud akong ilong!hehe! \m/


ehem...ako na! si assassin within! hehe!





- ayaw nalang gud mog palag kun nanhambug ko ha...ang mopalag insecure! hehehe!



and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tnx sad mai, ^_^..