October 25, 2007

salamat!




Ai: hi mai. I have something for you. check out my site. tks. was on my cbox when I was checking for updates, eager what it was, I double clicked her name and went to her site. I scanned her white blog page to find what could be that "something" she was talking about, I love surprises..teehee! and so I saw my name right at the bottom of her recent post...


haha! I got an award... an it's so overwhelming! the thought itself that someone you barely knew likes your blog is really flattering. thanks muchos ai! hmmm... now it's my turn to pass this award to akosikai, and to the fabulous men sigbin, parisukat, kemi, and auggie the effortless. para sad ni ninyo... ur blogs rock!


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! chalamat mah friend! you're really fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

tama na, tama na please! grabi na ni aimmai huhuh, bilib na jud ko nimu, daling nikalat ang ka asttegan sa imung bluuugs! salamat kay apil pud mi sa imu kalipayan! i'll raise my glass to you!

the assassin within said...

hahaha! amaw oi!

Anonymous said...

mai salamat hhehehe, oi naunhan ko nimo sa hadwritten post, grrrrrrrr hehehe hunahuna nlng pud ko ug lain