October 6, 2007





baruto-baruto is the bisaya term for little boats or toy boats we used to play when we were kids... it's usually made out of paper which I could recall is mostly from the gray paper we had ripped off from the grade 1 pad (for scribbling our ABCs) with red and blue lines adding color to our paper boats. we used to be so happy and innocent then, and the only thing we think about was how to make good paper boats that won't easily sink in the water when soaked. I really miss those days...





this is one of my fave works. http://mai80.deviantart.com/

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still make paper boats and plane :) my favourite thing to do with all the receipts :)

the assassin within said...

it's nice to be young...tnx 4 dropping by...Ü