March 22, 2007





I know what I'm doing may be dumb
I know I should not be staring at the sun
but the thought of it leads me to temptation
it's the same whatever side you're on
separated we are delicate and small
and the space between us leads my retention


I see it right in front of me
as close as you can get
And the greater you will lead
as a daydream gets


and it might seem much too far
to get back to where you are
but it's close enough
with an ocean size love


So if you can't reach out to me
send a sign across the sea
and I'll pick it up
with an ocean size love


I don't have to worry any more
if I really need you
I'll go to the shore
and the thought that I'll be there
is my protection


I see it right in front of me
a vision in my head
and I know this is as real
as a daydream gets

You make no sound
but I can hear you in the wind
I can see this never ends
like the sea
like you for me...


ocean size love
leigh nash
fave song 04



I heard this song accidentally when I browsed charlotte's friendster. I fell inlove wit it right then and there. it's like being hit by something, and it swept me away. beautiful, beautiful song...haaaaa... this is for you whoever you are...Ü


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: