March 19, 2007

going places 01


no extra shirt...basa kaayo ko pauli!

diving right in! bahalag y sooton pauli!

with cuz ian who was catching up with the other pawi


with my bestfriend auggie on our second visit


keepsake!


haaay kalami sa life!


my super close encounters with pretty pawikans

went to MOAP (aqua marine) last year just a few miles from ozamis for a dream I never thought would come true. it was meeting the huge sea turtles (pawikan) and the dolphins. I didn't even bother to bring a swim wear nor an extra shirt because I never thought I could swim and play with them. I was with Ian (my cuz) and my parents the first time we went there. It was then that we learned from the care taker who fed the dolphins that we could swim with the pawikans, we were the only visitors there...just us and one family. It was a chance of a lifetime. so I jumped right in, without even thinking twice! bahalag way sooton pauli basta lang makalangoy ko sa mga pawikan. Ian and I played and swam with 4 pawikans for 3 hours. It was one of the best things that had happened in my adventurous life.

the second time we went there was with my parents, my bestfriend auggie, my cousins che-che, khay2x, my aunts liling and mama ely, and tara. this time I made it sure I brought an under water cam. we had one of the unforgettable times of our lives! we fed the dolphins too!(unfortunately we cant swim wit' them. its prohibited) haaaayyy life! lami! ;)


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: