February 23, 2007

playing tennis last night...


finally... i was back to my old condition and playing tennis has never been better! played with guys at the other town last night and gain some fans... it's not bragging but its true. really. a bunch of boys were outside praising how I played and God knows I played well, very well last night.Ü and it felt so good having those people praising me. hehe! now I'm bragging! I was with my friends and my boyfriend, he was playing at the other court with my friends, and someone asked me if I could play with them (they are class As), so I agreed. I was the only rose among those thorns. I dont even know my partner's name, it was a fair game. a super fast game... and I was loving every moment of it. we won (8-6).Ü games like that are my favorite.
tommorow's the opening of our tournament here in our town, too bad can't be with the team on our parade... I have a class... and scheduled exams! grrr! tsk.tsk. =(

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: