February 23, 2007

part!



thanks for...
keeping me company (everytime)...
watching dvds with me (even if it's a chick flick)...
being the best tennis partner there is...
laughing at my silly jokes...
taking my dogs out at the park with me...
pointing the beautiful skyline during sunsets
(because you know I love taking pictures of it)...
just being around on a lazy day...
being my tennis coach (well, that would make you my second coach after arfel.hehe)...
the sprints when we get down from the car
(on who will get to the tennis court first, last one to step on that sandy court shall pay the referree and the ballboy!)...
bringing my tennis bag (because you know it's heavy)...
making me win sometimes (I won 4 out of 6 on our singles.ha! ;p)...
going to school with me sometimes (arggghh! I hate community services!)...
your contagious laughter (the loud ones. thanks I need it. haha!)...
letting nookie sit on your lap (even though you think she looks like a frog.tsk!)...
making sazzy feel she's the best (you don't want my dad getting mad at you right?haha...)
playing with myska (even though she's sloppy.hehe)...
watching my games during tournaments and commercials...
the lugait tennis commercial that was impossible to win, but we won...
praising me when I have played well...
not getting mad at me when I am faulty during our games...
driving me around when I feel tired of being the driver...
being thoughtful...
being my constant textmate (even through times of crisis.hehe)...
being my friend...
being my bestfriend...
being you...
being firm with your decisions...
making me realize my mistakes...
and for giving me no reasons not to love you...

ice tea part!Ü tang! buang! ;p


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: