February 27, 2007


I could have died
maybe I should have died
when I saw you walk inside
and as you shut the door
I put my eyes back on the floor
when all I really wanted was to look some more
does a wallflower play
or does a wallflower stay on his wall?


you see I live alone
but I've made my happy home
all my furniture is centered around my phone
and I'm waiting for a call
my imaginary friends and all
those who would never let me be taken by the fall


does a wallflower know
when it's time he outgrow his wall?
tell me does a wallflower know
When It's about time he outgrow his wall...



time and time
and only time has feelings for me
maybe father time will feel sorry for me
I knew when there was time
when I knew it all
why don't I ever leave my wall?
why don't I ever leave my wall?...
I don't ever leave my wall



you know that siren's getting louder
and these people are starting to crowd in on me
all I smell and taste is garlic and gunpowder
as I shot the bad guy dead - but he got me In the head
with the girl of my dreams
she's mentioning to me how much I've bled


where does a wallflower go,
when their flowers get pulled from this wall?
Though she says I'm brave and bold,
she knows a flower cannot hold up a wall
I can't hold up this wall any longer...



wallflower
caroline spine
fave song 03


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: