February 14, 2007

Mai-Mai


I finally have my own blog which I should say is a quiet a triumph for me (in my world where I'm not into the web planet...I should say I am smiling now because I finally have one, thanks to jovan, my ultimately handsome chatmate- well he's the one who taught me how to insert a background which I was dying to do but I don't know how to go through with it. haha!). now I would't have to email my works to someone to post my fave songs and lyrics, beginner poems (which I'm not good at *haha!*) and pictures I took (which everyone says I'm good at *hehe! ahem!* especially my bro who regretted my not-continuing-my-fine arts-course-shifted-architecture life. true. I was really bad on the technical side. I hated it! glad I was able to graduate (* yrs. in the making!)hehe...

haay...this surfing and blogging could be the end of my tennis career (talking 'bout sleepless nights and stiff necks and backpains. result? wrong strokes, no timing, and bad play..tsk.tsk...paet!*). I decided to take a vacation from slamming balls and sun exposures, well just for a short time. it's pointless, if I continue to play, I'd still end up disappointed with each game and how I played. total disaster! count my partners getting disappointed with me...paet! well so much for the chit chats... feel free to scroll, or send me an email of your poems, lyrics or anything you want to express!Ü



and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: