December 11, 2007





Why are blankets made?

For us to escape somewhere and be one with our nakedness.

For us to leave traces that would tell
the next morning that last night,
we made love and exchanged “fuck me please”.

For us to write our names in unseen inks
as we use our nose in breathing the same oxygen,
for us to count love stains
and argue who owned those just for the sake of being childish,
For us to force each other to come near
no space in-betweens, none… not even an inch gap,
For us to hide from the sunrise
abandon time and extend the miss you nights and see-you-soons

For me to yearn for you when I am alone
and
for you
to



fake my presence in your solo dawns.






written by klit-shy. thank you for allowing me to post your works and let others know how good you are in thoughts and translations. keep writing...
photo: deviant art


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the boost and for freeing my kite today, salamat miga mai :)

guen said...

nice qoute...

Anonymous said...

salamat pud miga klitshy!