December 4, 2007

friday:
played tennis commercial at the capitol with our visitors from bukidnon. gg and I won (may nlang naka 100 ko...hehe), then went straight to the hospital, wore my scrub suit asked my C.I. if I could split after a few hours of duty, then went staright to tubod for tennis commercial.

saturday:
hmmm... asa man ko ani? spent the day d.i. at school attending class. then went to tubod with chen, aug, harold, van and lani and tatog. played tennis commercial with my guy vs. aug and harold... won twice. singkwentahay, so naka 100 nasad ko...hehe.

sunday:
went to kapatagn after class... went out after taking 2 quizes, wa nako naminaw sa discussion... nag ukay2x haunting with tatog (bought 2 cool tees, si tatog pud wa palupig), then watched tennis commercial...
ate lunch at sir raul's wit ate maricel and xtine and the rest of the gang
betted.
won some...
lose some...

monday:
kapatagan fiesta
went to winah's house for lunch wit' chen and shobe and the gang wit tatog...
kaon nasad tiwas ila aug2x...
watched tennis commercial after lunch wit chen, shob, alna and panal...
betted...
lose...
won...
kaon nasad dinner, it was lola barbie's birthday.




and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: