December 5, 2007

12 na! ehem!




happy birthday to me!




haPpy BirThday to me!




happy birthday happy beerday....




happy birthday mai mai!




heeeeeeee!!!








my boyfriend gave me a birthday card on my birthday. he wanted to buy me something but I told him not to... not yet. I wanted it to be a swap. I like the Ipanema slipper that chen's wearing, a little costly than havaianas... and he said he'd buy it for me... and i'm planning to give him a christmas present too... I don't know what he likes, so we agreed to buy it together and we'll swap... so we're on a money saving contest... because we're both jobless. tnx beh! na touch ko's imong gisuwat... ;p


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

1 comment:

Nux V said...

ur birthday on 5th Dec???
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
mine was a day earlier than u ;-)