December 30, 2007

ending the year with a BANG!






after weeks of playing under the scorching heat of the sun, battling with different opponents on the clay court, red bulls, pharmatons, sunblocks, cursing, lucks, disappointments, tons of guts and lots of fighting spirits, finally our tournament has ended this afternoon...
CHEERS! to my partner and I... for being champions (girls category) of the 2007 Baroy tennis tournament! a good year end and a fresh good start in the year of the rat... 2008.


I'd like to thank my partner Marina for a good team work. for bearing with me, and for playing hard during days when I was weak... thanks for being one of the best partners I had. to my ever so patient coach and boyfriend tatog who has been my inspiration all through my games and my life, thanks beh... you're one of the reasons why we made it.


to my classmates-barkada and my C.I who always understands when I am late (hehe!) ngita pakog sapi para ice cream...


to my mom who understands even if both of my parents hated my being so passionate with tennis... thanks.


and to you "bossing" who guided me and made us this year's champs... thanks muchos! I owe it all to you... :)


may the year of the rat be much better than this year... luckier... and happier... ;)




and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: