August 25, 2007

vital signs n' stuff



whew... after a short week of wearing white aprons, enduring the tight stocking, pretending not to mind the white cap sticking on the back of my head, and ending with a whole day exam yesterday, I finally reached this moment... ahhhh... a day with nothing to do but sleep and watch a movie. too bad dad asked me to bath the dogs and clean the bathroom. tsk! tsk! but who cares! nothing could ruin my day, nothing could be better than this.




I spent the whole:


  • having a picnic during aug's birthday

  • eating dinner at laneco every night

  • videoke (had to get used to it...no choice!)

  • drinking beer

  • going to iligan with my nursing friends (inum sa batsi)

  • and oh yeah! taking vital signs! haha!

and who said I was talking about a "duty"? hehe... I'd be lying if I wont say I had fun this week.

No comments: