August 21, 2007

#19

once you open this, You have ten
minutes to repost with the ONE number
that fits you best or you will be
single for the next five years.

0.....Ugly.
1..... Single.
2..... Heartbroken.
3..... Single and loving it.
4..... Want to tell someone you like
them.
5..... Crushing.
6..... Like someone you can never have
probably.
7..... eaten animal crackers for dinner
8..... Taken by the best girl/boy ever.
9..... Missing her.
10..... Missing him.
11... Single but my heart is taken.
12....Like over 4 girls/guys.
13... Sick of getting hurt.
14... its watever
15... Confused.
16... Still love your ex.
17... Talkin to someone.
18... afraid to say i love you
19... I am just a power ranger.
20... Slightly mad at the opposite sex.
21... I'm a fighter
22... Just don't know what to do.
23...Like someone dat likes u back but
not going out
24... You sometimes think that your a
jedi in training
25..... you faught a koala and lost


I am just a power ranger...no... I AM A POWER RANGER!



-ahak! y inlove dri???? inlove baya ko! nyahahaha!

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: