August 11, 2007

johny



johny coughed as he smokes his cigarette
catching a glimpse as the moon failed to come out
the air passing by made him shiver
johny was longing for someone to hold him
as he stared at an empty space
he was crying, remembering her
he pulled his guitar and strummed it
reminiscing the past where he dedicated his song

i looked at johny and he was puffing his cigarette
he was adored by many and
he was wearing a pink dress, i thought he was perfect
but now i wondered where he was
johny you know its not the end
the moon came out and the wind came crashing the windows
it's a cold night and i was looking for johny
there he was lying on the floor with a photograph in his hand
it was a picture of her, she could be the one
i looked at myself and i could see johny in me
my heart crashed like an old rocking chair
johny cant really see my heart in despair
it was you johny I adored
it was johny who makes my world go round

the night was dark but i could see the moon shining
the trees were dancing and i saw johny in his pink dress
he stood up and realized he was a big shit
he teared his pink dress and danced in the rain
i could hear the thunder as he said to me
it's all because of you why i am in pain.


- I miss you (2nd yr. college)... spag bridge, overnights and beers...

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: