May 22, 2007

yawn!


haaay...rainy days are here again. time to stay home... curl up with a good book, tune in the boob tube or watch DVD flicks... eat and have a siesta. I am tired of browsing and surfing the net. I wanna have my subscription cut off if it wasn't for those terms and termination fees. it's one of those days I hated. It gives room for thoughts and irrationality which would later make me feel less and more of who I am. it's rather called insanity. oooh! I'm so bored. I can't wait for our tennis trip to dipolog city this friday. can't wait to see paula, she said she'd meet me there. can't wait for our cdo trip tomorrow for a shopping spree! (aguy! ignoy na raba kaayo ko syudad! haha!). I'll make sure my tongue could taste that hot and crispy kfc chicken and macaroni salad I've been desiring to eat (haay kalooy gyud nako haven't eaten those mouth watering fast foods for a long time). I intend to watch spidey 3 on the bigscreen but it would cut up hours for shopping... ummm... sorry tobey! but I prefer those gleaming shops than watching you and your web... DVD nalang ka! hehe! way mopalag hap! YES! I haven't seen those streaming box office record holders yet! mag pirates 3 nalang wa gihapon ko kita ug dead man's chest. I don't even know what's the latest fad anymore...paet! yish! this is my life now (inconsolably beautiful at one time =s). SO!!! what's the new trend huh? crox slippers? ge lang, I'm going to cdo tomorrow, then I would know. I can't wait to buy a new pair of two piece for our upcoming boracay trip (all expense paid by kre2x..waaakakaka! atots! buang raba tog huna huna...molikoy gani, impas!). got to go! I still have to bath those 3 beeotches kay ga kamuritsing na ang mga dagway! saonz! kapoy time! :D

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: