May 3, 2007

good beginning -> bad ending


it's kolambugan's fiesta today so jay2x n' I went there this morning...early. earlier than the usual suspects arrived hoping for a good match. at 3pm we had a pairing. jay n' I vs. joseph and bibot. bibot, at her early 50's is plays very consistently. she catches up on any ball. she runs like a teenager. joseph on the other hand is like a "pader"...hard as ever at the net. he returns a drive dropping it at the net. we thought we will have a good pairing, and to think "inilog" pa gyud mi. I wanna drink racumin, so I could kill this rat running around like crazy inside my chest. I was so nervous! bam! if I could just get this stage fright out everytime I play commercials and tournaments, maybe it would'nt be that bad after all... tsk. tsk... anyway, here I am, feeling so upset and embarassed. batiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kaayo akong dinuwaan. atot lang! we had a good start. 2 all, then they went straight ahead like a bullet train. wa nay para para. dritso dritso na sila... uwaw! sorry nalang sa naka pusta! next time bawi mi, kung maka bawi. how could a game that started so right ended up so so wrong? it was my fault. sorry jay.

bawi nalang ta sa fiesta sa maigo next week.

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: