May 17, 2007

ang tulo ka babaye sa akong kinabuhi





meet sazzy, a pure breed shi tzu. she's daddy's girl and the eldest. she's classy, refine, graceful and adorable. she's in control, and she knows she's the queen of the castle. her talent? she knows how to kiss. when you say "kiss sazzy beh!" she'll wet your face wit her sloppy tongue. hehe! and she sits beside my dad during dinner... usually waiting for her tidbits. she sleeps at my parent's bed everynight, and she doesnt drink warm water, you should serve her wit' a fresh, clean and cold one. in short, arte! but cuddly, lami kaayo e hug.Ü




nookie. a pure breed pug. she may not sing " who let the dogs out!" like that pug agent in MIB II but she sure could caught everyone's attention wit her ugly charming face. she's compassionate and sweetest of all our dogs. she wont stop begging for bread once she caught you eating...yes she loves bread and lansones and ponkan, and would do anything for balot. she's my bedmate. she sleeps at the end of my bed and she has her own pillow. she cant sleep without a pillow to lean on . her talent? she snores louder than my mom and dad! haha! her new found talent is getting your attention by pulling the blanket or your pants. maybe this has something to do with myska Ibarkada silang duha, mao nang kabalo nga german tactics.hehe)... and oh! one more thing nookie won best puppy during the 2003 pedigree dog show here in the province.





myska (pronounced as mishka) on the other hand is a pure breed german shepherd. I got her name from the russian tennis player myskina - cut short. myska's talents are fetching tennis balls and getting things I command her to get on the floor. I used to bring her at the tennis court before because she loves fetching balls and giving it to me (I trained her when she was still 4 months old. she learned the trick for just a few hours), unfortunately, she gets mad at ballboys who compete with her job.haha (but she never bit any of them though, either way, she still scared the hell out of them), so I stopped bringing her when I play. she's my girl, my best bud. she's like my personal bodyguard. she obeys my command, she goes everywhere I go, and she never lets me out of her site. when I go to the bathroom, she goes with me (with nookie too! and now sazzy's also going with me everytime I go to the bathroom. they'll scurry when they see me open the bathroom door to get inside...lingaw), when I sleep late surfing the net, she stays with me (bilar gud ug apil!hehe). myska may not be as big as other german shepherds are, but she's very intelligent, and a fast learner. she picks anything you ask her to get. she would fetch anything except for balls before, but now she picks anything you'd ask her. I first discovered her talent when my paper was blown away and when she saw it, she picked it up and returned it to me. I was really amazed, so I purposely dropped the paper to verify, and she picked it up again. i was really very impressed. now I could ask her to get something downstairs (with someone waiting downstairs to let her pick it up) for me. I love her. one of her amazing talents is sleeping german style. just watch the pics. she sleeps that way.




we have two boys though, oreo (a shi tzu) and dalton (a dalmation). their loss greatly affect us... oreo won best breed and 1st runner up during the pedigree dog show 2003. and dalton was the best dalmation I've ever met.



with oreo, dalton and sazzy way back...


P.S. ang mopalag adtong mag covers buang!hehe!

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: