May 5, 2007


I had an exhausting day. I spent half of it scribbling answers on my test booklets and the other half was with my tennis racket. I had 3 exams this morning, gawas dugo akong mata oi, lisud kaayo, saonz, I wasn't able to open my notes and read for the whole week... ana lang gud ko ka tapulan. hehehe... I was about to study last night, saonz, nalingaw man gud kog text sa usa ka tawo, maayo kaayo mo text murag si boy abunda manginterview. haha! I spent it texting, and working on my photographs which I have posted in www.deviantart.com so, ang resulta, kapa kapag pangitag answers! tsk! tsk!

anyways, arfel and I won on our tournament this afternoon (it was vs. the seno couple). wa ko kulbai, so nice ako ball, the same thing wit' our rematch (jay n' I) vs. celia and ate tata. 7-5. sus! 3 ra amo score last time ga duwa mi. ana unta akong ball sa pag fiesta kolambugan oi. ahak! ge lang next time.

gotats, thanks sa imo advice, gamit kaayo! *wink! wink!* ;p

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: