April 9, 2007

ready n almost








waaaaaaaaaaaa!!! mangapil daw mig amazing race ni ate tata! unsa man amo ibutang? tennis partners? ate tata, my close friend-tennis partner opponent-mentor wants to get her hands (and feet) to that amazing race asia season 2, and guess who she picked for an eligible partner, ako! si mai mai! hooo! it was a tough invitation, and I had to get those ear wax clog in my ears to hear what she just said. what in the...?!!! it was like standing in the middle of nowhere, but when I had slowly returned to earth, I realized it was the coolest and wildest offer I had received since I became a probinsyana! whoa! imagine we had to run, talk english (patay!), look for taxis, drive and race around... curse bad words (in english), haha! but to hell wit' those stuff! I want that adventure and ultimate experience too. I want to tour around asia. too bad, my passport has recently expired- not to mention the deadline is on april 13, only tick days from now. so gone with the wind with the excitement, and back to my sweet awful reality. suma total: next batch nalang mi. we have all the time in the world... for training! hahaha! goodbye tennis! hello adveture race! hahahaha! te! karon makaingon nagyud sila tinood ngyud na mga ambisyosa ta! hehe!

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: