April 15, 2007

our untiring "trip"


the "trip" started when I was awaken to receive a phone call from one of our tennis leader leader-court manager - jun jun seno which was awfully the worst time to call me: I was in the middle of a morning short nap!!! arrrggg! good thing it was an invitation to feed my hungry stomach with elmer's food offers... "mag ihaw daw'g manok si elmer" so there goes my siesta, cut short by a chicken offer. haha! I immediately called my dogs (myska, sazzy n' nooki) for their scheduled bath, talking 'bout sacrificing pacman's and solis' boxing clash and having to endure those loud cheers and screams coming from everywhere - just to get to that lunch picnic. kaon na gud na! haha! so there, I texted jay jay ...

if you'll ask who in the world jay jay is, better read this: I first saw her during last month's regional meet - NMRAA, and I was able to meet this head turner when our common friend geraldine went to the capitol tennis court wit' this pretty chic to play tennis. a palaro player, and an on the rise tennis star player here in lanao (hehe...right jay?). it was a start of very good friendship and partnership. haaay salamat jay naabot ka!Ü enough already , bukad nyang atay jayjay kun maka basa ani! haha! peace jay! ;p

jay and I arrived at elmer's place and quiet manokan, dived in with the "deliciouso" meal - tinolang manok, kinilaw, water melon, and to top all that... panga!!!! of course, pacman's boxing glory was the sweetest dessert.Ü after the lunch picnic wit' galen, elemer, jun jun, ate tata, ate celia, and jay jay... here's what happened:

una: we went to capitol to play but it was raining cats and dogs there, so we decided to go to laneco.

ikaduha: laneco was able to accomodate our bursting tennis urges for a while. we had a pusta-anay: ate tata-celia vs. jay-I game... in which we end up losing the game and elmer had to commit to treat us wit a half galon ice cream from betting on our behalf! haha! sorry mer! eventually, laneco became flooded wit' pouring rain drops so we decide to play in my town, Baroy (wahahaha! mga wak wak!).

ika tulo: we went to baroy but with heavy hearts, ga uwan sad! huhuhu! so we decide to go to lanipao...( nah! mga abat na gyud mig tennis aniiiii!!!!)

ika upat: good thing the weather in lanipao has a little bit been hospitable to us, so ate celia-elmer vs. ate tata-jun jun doubles continued with a cake bet. I dont know who the hell won, but it sure did fill our stomachs after that game.hehe! by the way we played very wet! (oi! basa ang buhok ug lawas! tsk tsk! malisyoso!) hehe!

ika lima: so on with our untiring trip. we went to maranding then. went to northpole ( a snack house) only to find out they're out of ice cream... read on...

ika unom: so the last trip was kapatagan. we finally settled with burger and ice cream and sprite. yum yum! it was a super fun tiring untiring trip! hehe! and a filler too! thanks mer! thanks te! thanks jun! and thanks ate celia for letting me borrow a shirt! and tnx jay for teaching me netting, and thanks part for just simply being around.Ü

ana rami ka mabaw! bow! hehehe!

whew!

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: