August 9, 2008

5 day blues


since wednesday I was temporarily rerouted to bed-the dining table-and back to bed. I was terribly ill until sunday morning, so mom made me skip my weekend classes (thank God! then I don't need to worry about dad getting mad at me on missing school). It started with a simple tonsillitis and the next thing I know, fever started. and then the next day, I had running nose and sore throat that led to dry cough the following day, which resulted to influenza. flu had hit me. I've never felt this weak my entire life... well I suppose I've experienced a few, but it's the first time I was into thinking "tiguwang nagyud ko, di man ko mag ingon ani sauna" it was the first time it ever crossed my mind.

so maybe this is what they call aging...




and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: