March 13, 2008

tidbits of thanatos




*
I resurrected when
we kissed on a hammock with the empty
night as spectator.

.
You are the scar on my knee.
I am aware that you have a story but I
do not know the plot.

^
The street kid who wore a flower girl dress
died due to hunger because your city mayor
hired too many maids and bodyguards.

=
If ghosts have unfinished business, then
my heart is haunted.

*
The murder of distance would mean
I, writing haiku on your bareback as you
sleep after we made love two inches from
the door.

+
Danger: Accident Prone Area.
Die in my thighs.

=
We were butchered in-betweens but
you taught me how to breathe through
your lips.

*
History celebrates the death of Hitler,
I celebrate the birth of your tyranny over
my slumber.

^
You are too wonderful to die today.

Too
beautiful
for
suicide.




* we all die somewhere

thanks mai for the preview photo.





- reposting
modern patadyong's
thoughts. thank you klitshy for gracing my snapshots... for believing in me.Ü


photo: me. bee farm, bohol.

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ALWAYS welcome mai. naa na baya sa akong deviant art. i noted you pero i dunno kung nabasa ato nimo. hihi.


ps
tell your man na i am a fan of his cheekbones :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! we both hate it... it made him look thinner. i mean skinnier... ;p thanks klitshy for using my photos. your words made it more vivid. thank you...

Anonymous said...

oh? ayaw pa opera mai ha. you can call me tinay. =)