March 23, 2008



* Mood: Agony

*

*
I ache to look at you speak flowers.I long to brace you and we’ll shatter into feathers. A playful kid threw a giant paper airplane
above us.
*
*
Maybe, there are no seas under your sky. And maybe, maybe you got tired of flying my kites.
*








~



.
DO YOU MISS HIM/HER/THEM?
DO YOU MISS YOUR SELF?
DO YOU MISS BEING THE WORLD FOR SOMEONE?

.



by: klit-shy. deviantArt.
photo: me.





tinay! I've read your journal and it's the coolest! your words speaks every photographer's thoughts - the zest for and interest in life. reliving moments. once again, thank you for using one of my photos. I love your writings. actually, I envy it... you truly are gifted.









and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maiiiiii! minyo ta soon ;) ah, we mutually like each other's pieces. it's an honor to have these eyes to see and adore your stills. i won't get tired of writing from the inspiration of your artworks.

*smiles*

Anonymous said...

idol gud.hehe!