March 23, 2008


1.Three Names You Go By:

mai2x, mayang, siwagkang(dona isabel dorm days...it's a long story. wink*)

2. Three Things found in your
schoolbag:

- hmmm... cellphone, compact, ballpen

Love Survey: You must answer every
question TRUTHFULLY!!


[01] Are you currently in a
relationship?
- yip!

[02] Have you ever been given a rose?
- yes, from my mom, honestly. hehe

[03] What is your all-time favorite
lovestory movie?
- wild hearts can't be broken. it's an old flick. I saw this movie when I was in grade 6 i think. and I've been looking for a DVD of this film.

[04] Are you inlove right now?
- yeah, I think so, if this is what "inlove" is.

[05] Do you believe that everyone
has a soulmate ?
- yeah I guess... someone told me before that when you look at the stars, wandering where could that person be, that special person is also doing the same thing, right there, at that very moment.

[06] What's your current problem?
- hmmm... kapoy nag skwela

[07] Have you ever had your heart
broken?
- oh yes! a hundred times with the same person.

[08] Your thoughts of online or long
distance relationships?
- naaah... won't work. hago, kapoy, sakit.

[9] Have you ever seen a friend as more
than a friend?
- hupas nani. but yes. and it was very complicated.

[10] The person your with right now,
do you want to spend your life with?
- yeah...maybe. :)

[11] How many kids do you want to
have?
- 2. a gurl and a boy... and both should be tennis players. hihi!

[12] What is/are & your favorite
color?
- green and pink.

[13] Who are your celebrity crushes?
- josh hartnett melts my heart. :D

[14] Do you believe you truly only
love once?
- yeah, I guess so. :)

[15] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse
just died, would you get re-married?
- haha! no way!

[16] Do you believe in love at first
sight?
- oh yes! and whirlwind romance too!

[17] What song u want to be played at
your wedding?
- nah daghan kaayo! but I Do by 98 degrees would sure be on the list.

[18] Do you like anyone?
- yes...i like and love my boyfriend. ;p



way lingaw. got this from cookie's friendster post. ;)


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: