November 25, 2007

My partner Marina (yes. that's her real name and she lives along the coastal area of our hometown) won our first game of the tournament yesterday straight 2 sets 6-3, 6-1. we played under the scorching heat of the sun so we gave our best to end it as early as we could. I'm happy with my partner and comfortable playing with her because shes a good netter as I am good at the baseline. hehe! so now were keeping our fingers cross for the next rounds because were really aiming for that trophy... ;) (wink!*)

after playing I went to Maranding with my parents and cousins para mamiesta and after eating lunch with them at our friend's house gapa drop ko nila mommy sa tennis court to watch the tennis commercial there... sus. timing kaayo my guy's playing vs. cotabato... bantog ra wa na naka reply! it was one of the best games yesterday... it was a close fight. mura ko'g di ka ginhawa sa kakulba! hehe! thank God they won... I stayed there till 5:30 pm... watching other games and spending time with my guy...Ü


and at the end of the journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: