November 6, 2007

featured deviation *5





boguspoet said...
which reminds me that i have included this as one of my DA paboritos. =) i just like the freedom it replicates, the vastness, the tangled hair and two souls.it makes life better i think to walk with someone and not alone especially when seas cry and roads are mischievous.


-klit-shy... i posted your comment because I love what you wrote... thank you.



photograhed by gotats. I did the enhancing and editing.

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which reminds me that i have included this as one of my DA paboritos. =) i just like the freedom it replicates, the vastness, the tangled hair and


two souls.

it makes life better i think
to walk with someone
and not alone especially when seas cry and roads are mischievous.



=)