November 22, 2007


I don't like to do anything right now... I've gone out of ideas what to post... and I don't feel like blogging my first experience in the delivery room watching the bloody vagina of a 23-year-old unmarried mom the other night during our ORDR duty. I can't call it my first, since I was seconds late after the baby came out... so I haven't seen a complete delivery yet... maybe I could talk about it some other time when I get to handle such cases.
rain rain come again! hmmm... I even like the long rainy days so much which I hated the most since I don't get to smack tennis balls on the clay court... but the past few days was different. I was feeling sluggish since that day I lost my fave babolat racket and still am feeling that tardiness right at this very moment. I got a text from the president of the Nazareth tennis club in cagayan de oro this PM: "gikan ko sa tennis court this am. wala pa nakita imo racket. ako pang gipapangita mai" which i know I wouldn't be able to retrieve it back. I'm feeling hopeless... and this back pain isn't helping! just my luck. I'm just keeping my fingers cross for my game this weekend... wa koy praktis and I'm using my old titanium head racket which I'm not used to it's weight anymore... it's heavier compared to that pure drive I've stupidly forgotten at the court.


hahay...life. I know ...I should get my acts back... this is killing me...bit by bit.



and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mai, a great tennis player will owez be one no matter which racket ul use,=)..

Anonymous said...

opppss, i mean which racket he or she will use, heheh..
ikaw man gud akong gipasabot,=)

Anonymous said...

hehehe... tnx kai... maybe I just miss my babolat racket badly. maybe I just got so fed up with what was happening lately... it's not just that, I also lost my cellphone months ago... with my driver's license... ana ko ka angats! arrrrgggh!!!

Kriann said...

awww, that's sad... i know the feeling. hope you'll be able to find it (ur racket), sana sad iuli sa nakakita.

Anonymous said...

I know wa nay chance... kato pa. baligya nato'g 2 thousand halin to dritso...murag hot pancake. PAET!