September 18, 2007

kay wa nay ma post...


1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty
> hmmm... maybe I'm in between taken and flirty*

2) Are you happy with that?
> happy wit what? being taken? yes... being flirty? I guess so...(I'm not bitchy, I'm just kinda flirty in a way)*

3) Would you kiss your ex?
> it depends on which x... but I prefer not getting involve with them anymore*

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
> oh yes! a thousand times w/ the same person. PRO nako aning butanga. tsk! call me martyr! aw di diay..bogo ug tanga...*

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is oK?
> NO! cheating is cheating...*

7) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
> yes... I've talked about it w/ my boyfriends (now exs) ug sa akong trato karon (joke2x ra nako) but I really dont have plans getting hooked yet... not now... not next year... not unless ma nurse ko's st8s...ambisyon ding! hehe!*

8) Do you want children?
> o oi! a girl and a boy... i want them to be tennis pros*

9) How Many?
> 2 should be enough...tennis players na sikat. hehe...that's what i want them to be...*

10.) Would you consider adoption?
> nope! tym pa! ngano mani na mga Qs oi... pangminyo man kaayo! tsk...tsk!*

11) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
> yes...kung gwapo or bisan di gwapo basta class A na tennis pro or future nurse . pwede pud future architect or engineer akong agwantahon...hehe...*

12) Do you want someone you can’t have?
> yes...before. karon wa na...and I'm soooo happy with it! nakamata ra jud ko! hooo!time pa... nakuha man nako xa diay oi...*

13) Have you fallen in love?
> YES. a thousand times w/ the same person way back college days...dugay nako wa ka feel ana na feeling until someone came ... mao nana ako bf ron. naks! kornyha!*

14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
> celebrate? aw lahi man dris probinsya oi...y kalaagan. sauna duwa ramig tennis..hehe. ambot.*

15) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
> yes. I can change for someone I love... I guess people change for the main reason they want to please that very special someone... kanang ga uros2x nagyud ang gugma ba...*

16.) Is it a good day?
> yes...everyday is a good day. every day is wonderful*

17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
> yes... guilty ko gamay...gamay ra noon*

18) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
> dunno...*

19) Do you still have feelings for them?
> la na sad...*

20) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
> no. I've tried it before... phone networks ray hayahay...y ayo oi.tsk.tsk*

- kapoi naman blog. wa nay masuwat...tsk.
and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where can i buy phentermine phentermine order online no prescription - phentermine buy online without rx