September 24, 2007



I left my li'l cyber studio (a.k.a pc) last night just to watch kc's documentary which highlights her life in paris. watching it doesn't prove that I am a kc fan but hey! it's a once in a life time spectacular (Paris in kc's perspective). I'm kinda curious what's her life celebrating independence in a romantic city without her mega star mom always tagging along with her. an ordinary rich girl, away from the lime light in the romantic city of paris. i was green with envy when kc spoke french fluently. damn! she's too perfect. tsk. and the city of lights? i fell inlove with paris just watching it. everything is full of passion. suits my personality... geeezzz! hehe. hmmmm... another reason to finish nursing as quick as possible! so after greece...paris! I'm keeping my fingers cross. :J puhon!

as for the documentary. i like the concept. it's cool and simple yet captivating and effective.


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: