September 28, 2007

f@#c*!



hahay... everybody went to iligan to to taste a piece of the city's fiesta celebration while I'm here, stuck in the computer and grumbling over my severely infected face cause by zits! shit! what an awfully bad week. and I was kinda excited to watch and bet on my boyfriend's tennis games today (he won twice yesterday... and be playing today without me). I don't wanna go out or be seen by anybody beyond perimeter. I hate my skin... it's over reacting with anything! including the foods i love to eat (seafoods and durian) and the things i do (tennis: dust. sunlight). I have such bad skin that I wanted to commit suicide... on second thought ending my life for a few weeks. yes just a few weeks and be reborn with a new skin! magic2x ba... if only i could find the cure for this (yeah... talking about spending lots of money since highschool "until now" just to get rid of these fucking self-esteem destroyer skin disease! I even tried proactiv for months now only to discover maka buslot lang ug bulsa, tried dr. verallo and even facial care center which cost muchos...animal...namalik lang gihapon) atay mani oooiii!!! the only best solution to stop this problem is to die... yes. I AM DESPERATE. really... i am...
and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins....

No comments: