July 17, 2007

rush 3.7






what's with you? you're struggling. making me believe that you love me, I don't believe you.


what's with me? I like you more and more, maybe I love you now.


what's with us? we love tennis... a lot! we laugh at our silliest conversations. we laugh at those gossips we heard about us. we have drinking sprees! weee! we play tennis everytime you visit me here, we watch DVD flicks at my house. dokol, kumo, litik, urom...


haaay... our tandem, exceptional. thanks for being you (maldito, kung mabikil, lisuuud kaayo paulian, pud2x nalang akong todlo ug tinext, init nalang akong dunggan ug tinawag, wa epek!). and I? I'll remain questioning when will we go through.


I don't care. I like you.


we both have the same personality (amaw)... well almost.


thanks for understanding a fickle minded spoiled girl (bisan ga aso2x nakas kalagot).
thanks for enduring those killer teases from your friends... and everybody at the tennis court and you still persisted to be with me.


the shallow minds may judge you... let them...


kiber! ;p


I'm sorry for everything... for being selfish... for not thinking about your feelings...for not believing you... kumo! sorry lagi!


sakto ka. gahi kaayo ko'g ulo.


ah basta! I won't do it again...


I.L.U. don't even know how to say it....


amaw! Y


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: