July 14, 2007

rush 3.6






I like you... I stared at you for a long time when you were helping my mom at the cemetery. you were there under the scorching heat of the sun, but it was I who melted just watching you in your pink shirt, bearing the sun and almost doing everything. I was just staring at you under my big blue umbrella... and that very moment you had me gone stumbling down to the unknown... to you... to love. and when we were watching the funny the-40-year-old-virgin flick, you were leaning againts me and I sat with my heart pounding. you captured every piece of me when you hugged me almost everytime. I had to catch my breath when you lifted my face when I was crying from that damn arguement I had with my friend's boyfriend. I like the way you pat me on the head...it makes me feel special. I am happy when you're around. and I don't care what they said and what they'll say about you and us. I like your necklace, and you gave it to me even if you had this since you were in highschool... I like you a lot...









thanks for coming here for 2 days to be with me. I am now willing to take the risk...to hell with the consequences. amaw!Y









and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

1 comment:

shobe said...

mai, naay "na"falling star imong mata... hehehe

wat do u want us to say? go and take the risk and dnt cre bout d consequence? d hell wid dat!!! d pa bya mi baduy... kaw ra bya ng baduy ky nlove nka... hahahahaha
-chen & shobe