July 9, 2008

febuary 26, 1993
friday


dear diary,
sorry for the long wait. I haven't write you for so long because I'm so busy with my friends like Bethel and Virgie, they always convincing me! well so much about that----- by thursday, we have no class because of the 7th year EDSA revolution (people's power, -- democracy of the people) I convince my friends yesterday of going to anywhere because "this will only happens oftenly". first... we plan we three will meet at Tiu's residence then rash to crystal studio. thursday... "is bingex there?"...I ask to her father "oh...just knock there". then afterwards we talk then weplan to go first at the department store. "lets go first to gaisano" then we go to crystal.
it was really a good day for me I was not wasting that day but...


I was wasting my money! Im broke!





melody
icepop
shade




one of my daily elementary journals written on a little purple diary that I found while rummaging through old boxes of scented-gone-plain-stationaries. gisunggo ko oi! ;p
pasensya nas namasa... lingaw kaayo ko.hehe... tumbling! wa juy binisaya bisan usa noh!
haha!





and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose residence, dear Mar? =P

Lovely and intriguing nook you have here! =)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh... this is a serious case of wrong identity. My apologies.

"iammai" is a close friend's user name. Thought you were her at first. *sheepish grin*