June 3, 2007

8-3!


we won a P600 commercial game yesterday here in baroy in preparation for the araw ng baroy this coming sunday (june 10). thanks to tanduay...yarok oi! hihi! my partner (my x, galen) and I won 8-3 againts christine and his brother nino. pamawi nis among dungog (looy man gud kaayo mis among game pag fiesta sa kolambugan, daot among record ni jay2x, and galen was gaining his reputation here in baroy, 1 ra ila kuha ni atan tong-its dri sauna.tsk!). galen was amazing, and I was also in control, it was a very satisfying job . we've planned and practiced for this game... pero wa gihapon na practice ang stage fright. hahay. it's been 2 weeks now since I called my self anorexic. I totally lose my appetite w/ food, next would be a nervous breakdown! woooh! saonz! bisan ga cge nakog showdown, makulbaan gihapon ko. hahay. we have a game this weekend Araw ng Baroy. my partners would be jay2x and galen so I have to prepare for this "mentally". tsk.tsk. gggrrrr! when will that time be when I could totally eliminate this psychological rat inside! hahay...inum kog racumin sunod.hehe! ;p


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: