June 26, 2007

2 days unexposed!

general edema related to over fatigue as evidence by redhorse! haha! animal! I've been absent from my hospital duties for 2 days now... spasm guro sa lawas. I've never felt like this before. it started last sunday when jombelz and I spent half of the day eating and having a drinking spree at big bro -talking 'bout missing redhorse sessions. tsk tsk. the funny thing was we only had 1 set (that's only 4 bottles of 500 ml)... of red horses! tsk. tsk. I went home with burning headache. migrane! and to make matters worse, I wasn't able to rise from my bed yesterday that had caused me to excuse on my duty. damn! I thought I was going to be sick! kapoy gyud kaayo ang lawas. giligo pagyud nako si myska (my fave german shepherd dog), and I went partying with friends (just dinner and chit chats, "no alcohol") because it was shob's 21st birthday. I thought I was going to be okay so I finished my case study and ended up sleeping at 3 am (witching hour! hihiiii!). when I woke up at 6 am my body was like being slammed by a car... heavy and painful. I almost couldn't lift my arm! so I texted chen that I could make it for duty... I spent the day lying in bed, sleeping, and texting... and now here I am blogging with back aches and heavy arms! grrrr! wapako na ulian! animal! ngano mani! cge pa! bisan gidugo 2nd day duwa gihapon ug tennis, pa uwan pagyud, duty pagyud, inum pagyud... resulta: SIWAGKANG!

and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.