February 23, 2008






hmmm... since I just got back from being blog-lazy to still-not-so-in-the-mood-to-blog, I just wanna brag about my happy hearts day. kadaog ko'g 2,000 pesos that day. hehe! I betted 5 pesos on these lucky corny numbers 143 and 314 (la lang. 143 lang, rumble ang 314 since it's v-day) so I got my 2,000 cold cash tag baynte2x pajud that day. balato ko tag 100 sa friends, so I was left with 1,500. firing squad ko adto. I turned down my bf's plan of having a picnic, and didn't made him come... because i don't date on v-days. mawi nlng ko pag saturday. I skipped 3 classes after lunch and had a lunch date picnic with tatog at the car. we parked at an unused agora, drove off to brig bro and had 2 bottles of beer, joy ride dayon after, and park along a vast ricefield. sulit na. I love dates like this... I find it friendly and romantic. so there goes my post valentines date. teehee!


and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi katwit ninu mai oi,=)
naa diay jai-alain ngara??=)