January 21, 2008

jan. 20 and 21 was our town's feast. spent my 4days watching commercial and spending time with my best friend-my boyfriend and my friends...

friday:
played tennis with girl friends arianne, gg and marina. then watched modern dance competition with tatog. went to noy peping's wake with tennis players for the last night vigil.

saturday:
class, then went home at lunch break (cutting classes mi ni aug2x hehe!, watched and supported my boyfriends match (pildi!), helped clean the house in preparation for the fiesta.

sunday:
bathed the dogs. spent afternoon at the tennis court watching and betting.won all the games I betted. :) went to fritzie's had drinking spree with my barkada and tatog. then went to chen's for dinner...

monday (fiesta):
kaon dri sa balay. invited a few friends, then went to the tennis court to watch tennis commercial. went home with my boyfriend. had dinner.
ukay2x with mom and mama ely.



and at the end of this journey, my wonderful story begins...

No comments: